1. Ideal starting age: between 16 and 19
2. Only full time student can enroll
3. Passed the interview session
Duration of studies
1. The complete program is 7 years
2. The academic session is annual. (January till December)
3. Classes are Monday-Saturday
Breakdown of an annual session
- One annual session = 42 weeks school.
- 36 weeks of classes + 6 revision and assestment week = 42 weeks school.
- 1 week = 34 contact hours
Medium of instruction
1. English is the medium of instruction to facilitate both local and international students simultaneously.
2. Text books are more than 90% Arabic.
1. The course is of two parts; academic and practical.
2. Academic activities are conducted in classes.
3. Practical activities include life skills (khidmat) and weekly presentations (anjuman).
1. No core and electives in academic activities; all subjects are compulsory.
2. Passing the final exam is required to be promoted to the next level.
3. The passing marks are between 50% and 70% according to levels.
Two levels of the Alim Course