Admission Requirement (for both local and international students)
1. Ideal starting age: between 16 and 19
2. Only full time student can enroll
3. Passed the interview session
Duration of studies
1. The complete program is 7 years (3+4)
2. The academic session is annual. (January till December)
3. Classes are Monday-Saturday (Approx. 34 contact hours/week)
Breakdown of an annual session
- Every annual session contains 42 weeks school.
- 36 weeks of classes (1 hour of these classes per week = 1 credit)
- 6 weeks of revision and assessment.
Medium of instruction
1. English is the medium of instruction to facilitate both local and international students simultaneously.
2. Text books are more than 90% Arabic.
1. The course is of two parts; academic and practical.
2. Academic activities are conducted in classes.
3. Practical activities include life skills (khidmat) and weekly presentations (anjuman).
1. No core and electives in academic activities; all subjects are compulsory.
2. Passing the final exam is required to be promoted to the next level.
3. The passing marks are between 50% and 70% according to levels.
Two levels of the Alim Course