- Students are responsible for the cleanliness of body, rooms and classrooms
2. Uniforms should be clean, neat and presentable
3. Students are required to keep their hair short (number one) when coming back from off-weekends or holidays.
- Students should adhere strictly to the daily schedules and academic calendar at all times.
2. The principal and teachers are responsible for the moral and practical life of the students. They have the right to discipline them.
3. Disobeying instructions is an offense.
- Cigarettes and any sorts of tobacco
2. Cellular phones (students may keep in touch with their parents via the public phone at the madrasah)
3. Radios and electronic games
4. Comics, magazines and un-Islamic literatures or cassettes
Please note: By enrolling the child, parents have agreed that confiscated prohibited items are not returnable. It will be given to charity.
- Each student will be allocated to his room. Students should use rooms allocated to them.
- They should not unnecessarily enter other rooms.
- No person will be allowed to be brought into the boarding without prior consent of the personnel in charge or the principal.
- Beds and pillows should be covered with blue bed sheets and blue pillow cases.